1. Who are we?
INTERNATIONAL RECOVER COMPANY®
Head office address: 2/12 rue des Prémontrés BE- 4000 Liège
Site editor: Vinciane Jocqueau
2.1 What is a cookie?
2.2 What do we use them for?
Cookies are activated during your visit to our site. These cookies are enabled by default; they do not pose any security risk to your computer, tablet or smartphone. Their presence allows
- understand the behavior of visitors on the pages;
- measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return in order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors.
2.3 How to deactivate them?
You can consult these different cookies, learn about their usefulness and deactivate them by clicking on the “Confidentiality” tab at the bottom left of the page and going to “Cookie settings”.
From a more general point of view, you can configure your browser to inform you when new cookies are created and possibly prevent their installation. Below are the steps to follow:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
You will not be denied access to our site if you decide to deactivate them.
3. Data Protection
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete data concerning you.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 25, 2018, the collection of your information is for information only for INTERNATIONAL RECOVER COMPANY ® : they are processed in order to improve your user experience. Your data will not be disseminated or exchanged.
You can exercise your right of access to information that concerns you by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com.
3.1 What data is collected?
The data collected via our contact form is used to provide us with the information necessary to best respond to your request. The only data we can get is:
- Your first and last name
- Your mail
- Your phone number
- Your file number
- Your address
- your function
- Information about your message
3.2 How are they protected?
Our site was developed using WordPress. WordPress and the various extensions we use are regularly updated in order to avoid a security breach as much as possible.
We also use security plugins to prevent unauthorized logins to our website as much as possible.