The most frequent questions
that you ask yourself
Do you have questions about amicable debt collection in general or about our services in particular? On this page, you will find the answers to a number of your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Of course. Laws govern the collection of debts and determine obligations and practices which vary from one country to another in the European Union. INTERNATIONAL RECOVER COMPANY® respects these different laws.
- Specialization: Collection companies specialized in debt collection. They have proven processes and methods to maximize collection of money owed.
- Savings: Often, using a collection company can be less expensive than using a lawyer or bailiff. Collection companies can offer competitive rates because they handle a high volume of collection cases.
- Scale: Collection companies are generally better equipped to handle large numbers of unpaid accounts. If you have a large number of debts to collect, a debt collection company might be more efficient.
- Management of time : Collections management can be a long and laborious process. By outsourcing this task to a collection company, you can free up time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Compliance with regulations: Collection companies are knowledgeable about the laws and
debt collection regulations. They can help you navigate these regulations and ensure that you are in compliance with them.
- Preservation of business relationships: A collection company can act as an impartial third party, which can help preserve business relationships.
- Since 1993, INTERNATIONAL RECOVER COMPANY® has always treated personal data as confidential information. We undertake to make every effort to avoid any leak of information.
- We communicate personal data exclusively to our subcontractors (collection agents, etc.), or to a lawyer, and this for the sole purpose of the proper execution of the debt collection mission entrusted to us. .
- We search, index and keep all the private life information necessary for the proper execution of the mission entrusted to us.
- The retention period is strictly necessary for the performance of our mission and compliance with our regulatory and legal obligations.
4a. In the event that the claim concerned is recovered, we systematically delete the personal data 7 years after complete payment of the file, in accordance with our legal obligation to retain tax information for control purposes.
4b. In the event of a material (eg insolvency) or legal (eg final unfavorable judgment, judgment certifying the prescribed nature of the debt, etc.) impossibility of recovering the debt concerned, we delete the personal data 1 year after the observation of the impossibility of recovery.
4c. In the event that the mission entrusted to us is terminated before the collection of the debt concerned, we delete the personal data after 1 year.
- To date, INTERNATIONAL RECOVER COMPANY® does not deplore any loss of data.
- Maintain good financial health: Every unpaid invoice, no matter how small, can affect the financial health of your business. Even one or two bad debts a year can accumulate over time, affecting your profit margins and your cash flow. By recovering these payments, you help maintain sound financial management.
- Send a strong message: Pursuing collection of every invoice due sends a clear message to all your customers that you take payment seriously. This can discourage future non-payment behavior.
- Preserving your reputation: Word of mouth works well in this area. If you let a charge slip, it can give the impression that you are lax on payment, which could encourage other customers to fall behind on their payments. On the other hand, if you are known for your rigorous follow-up of invoices, it can reinforce your reputation as a professional and reliable company.
- Reduce long-term losses: By choosing to collect each unpaid invoice as soon as possible, you reduce the risk of accumulating a large number of unpaid bills over the long term. This can help prevent larger financial losses in the future.
- Establish clear processes: The systematic collection of all unpaid invoices helps you establish clear and efficient processes for managing your invoicing and your receivables. It can make your business more efficient and organized.
- Compliance with contracts: Each invoice represents a contractual agreement between you and your customer. By ensuring that all payments are made, you maintain compliance with these contracts.
You have more questions ?
Don't let unpaid receivables affect your business. Our dedicated team will accompany you throughout the process to find personalized and professional solutions. Contact us now to regain peace of mind.
Tips to help you